Saturday, July 12, 2014

Daily Make-Up Routine ♡

Posted by Unknown at 5:51 PM
Hello beauties! I'm surprising you with yet another blog post today! This is something new, and I'm very excited. I don't usually put on make up, but if I do it's very simple, and it looks like you barely have any make up on if any, yet it covers up any blemishes and makes you look adorable (not that you aren't). Usually when I go out to my friends house, or to the mall I like to use this method.

I start out with applying sun protection cream, it's very important because it keeps your skin from the UV lights and as I have freckles (from the sun) it prevents me from getting even more freckles, and with time it even causes them to lessen. The sun protection cream I'm using is the Clinique Super City Block with SPF 40. It's allergy tested, and also oil free.

Clinique: Super City Block SPF 40

The next thing I use is this foundation from Giorgio Armani, face fabric. It's really soft when it glides on the skin, and it's safe for young skin. Also it has an SPF 12 which is extra sun protection! You don't necesarilly have to use a brush when applying this foundation, which again is a plus because when you're on the go or traveling you won't have to carry a brush, just your foundation. In the picture the foundation looks quiet yellow-ish but it's lighter and more skin colour in real life. 

Giorgio Armani: face fabric w/ SPF 12


Then I apply my concealer which is again from Giorgio Armani. It covers up just any redness or under eye circles which the foundation didn't cover up. I really like this concealer, and the fact that it comes with a brush is awesome. Also, make sure that you dot it onto your skin instead of like massaging it into it.


Giorgio Armani concealer

To set the foundation and concealer, and to make sure everything is even, and the same color I use my pressed powder from again, Giorgio Armani. (I love their make up, as you can tell) I use a light color and I really love how it sets my make up. It also comes with a little spongy thing, which let me tell you is extremely soft. 

Giorgio Armani: pressed powder

Moving on to the eyes! (I love eyes :3) First thing I do is use my white gel eye liner (waterproof) from Provoc on my bottom and sometimes top water line. The bottom is most important, it gives you an awake and fresh look, and it also makes your eyes look bigger, which is a perfect combo!

Provoc: waterproof white gel eyeliner

Next I use one of my favorite mascara's which is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in the color Jet Black. It has a great feel when you apply it, and it doesn't feel too heavy on the eyes. I also like the brush, and pretty much everything about it. I definitely recommend this mascara!


smashbox: Full Exposure Mascara in Jet Black

Also, I like to fill my eyebrows. I use the Chelsea powder (my powder cracked because my cat dropped it off the table) and a dowble sided brush (they come in a set). Also, they come along with stensills but I don't usually use them. The color is not too dark, and not too light but it compliments my hair color and just makes everything even.

Chelsea Beautique

Now, we can't have a full make up look without some lipstick! For lips I used Maybelline Baby Lips "Quenched" which has an SPF 20, and it also softenss my lips (I have very dry lips every now and then), and I also like to use it as a base befor I apply lip colour. For lip colour I use Clinique chubby stick in the shade "07 super strawberry". The chubby stick it self is moisturizing but I like to use it with the Baby Lips, however that is not necessary. The chubby stick isn't this dark red as it is on the picture, in real life, it's a more pink color.

Clinique: chubby stick "super strawberry" & Maybelline: baby lips "quenched"

This is was it for today's blog post! I hope it helped you and gave you some tips on how you can do your make up! If you have any favorite products, reviews, questions, or tips be sure to send them to me! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer