Monday, July 7, 2014

What's on my iPhone 5S ♡

Posted by Unknown at 10:31 PM
Hello everyone! Before I start today's blog I would like to apologize for not being able to blog a lot! I've been really busy lately, but hopefully starting from now I'll post much more!

Alright, so today's blog is a little view of what applications I have on my iPhone and what are some of my favorite and most used applications!


To start out, this is my lock screen! I recently changed my lock screen photo and I am really happy with it, also since it has my initial it makes it a little bit more unique. The app I used for my lock screen will be mentioned later in my blog! 


This is the first page you see when you unlock my phone and it just has the usual apps that you would have when buying the phone. I often use the photo's and camera app (obviosuly) because I really like taking photos and making memories. Also I obviously use the Safari, Phone and Messages applications quiet frequently! Lastly, on this page I have one folder with a few apps that came with my phone which I unfortunately don't use too often.


This is the second and last page on my iPhone which is probably the one with all of my favorite applications! I'll go deeper into each folder in a bit. I have the YouTube app which everyone obviously knows about. I also have a Google Translate app which I use in case there is something I do not understand in any language. The Shazam app is quiet helpful when I'm in the car or anywhere else and I hear a song I don't know, I just click on Shazam and it will tell me what song it is. I also use Countdown+ to countdown to certain events or birthdays and it has been very helpful. The Find iPhone app basically allows you to find your apple devices if they're ever lost! The Characters app just has some cute characters which you wouldn't normally find on your keyboard. I also have Google Maps which is helpful if you need directions in order to get somewhere. Scan is an app which I use to scan barcodes, usually for books in order to find them onilne. 9GAG is one of my favorites because of all the fun stuff you can find on it! I really love the FIFA app which has come in handy on all those days when I'm out and can't watch the match, also it provides with a lot of news from the venue. Lastly on this page I have the Smart Taxi app using which I can order a taxi wherever I am, and I'll be able to see the location of my taxi on the map. 


The first folder on this page is probably my most used folder on my iPhone. 

Twitter which I'm obssesed with. It's basically an app where you can share your thoughts and connect with friends (if you have a twitter you may follow me: _dayaaana_ ) 
Kik which is for personal uses, in order to chat with my friends and it also has been one of my most used apps for a couple of years now.
Instagram I love using it and sharing happy moments with my friends and family. In fact, Instagram is an app where you can upload different pictures and videos! (if you have an instagram you can follow me on: _dayaaana_ ) 
Messenger which is for facebook users and I mostly use it to chat with friends and family.
BBM is another chatting app which a lot of friends use it but I don't use it as much even though it's a great app and I would recommend it for you!
Ask.fm which is an app where you can recieve either anonymous or non-anonymous questions, and well you gotta answer them! (ask.fm/dayanabegalieva).
WhatsApp yet another chatting app. Its widely used by many people and you need your mobile number in order to be able to use it.
We Heart It is an app I usually use to find pretty pictures to use as profile photos on twitter, instagram or kik. 
Snapchat is something I use A LOT. It's basically an app where you snap a picture or video and you can then send it to your friends, and don't worry if it's a crazy face because the picture will be long gone after 10 seconds and you'll be notified in case it is screenshotted. 
Facebook which I don't often use anymore and you all probably know what it's used for. 
Vine which I love posting videos on, and watching some too! 
Bump helps me transfer files from one iPhone to another, whether its photo's or contacts. 
imgTumble is a tumblr kind of app which I don't often use but I have it instead of tumblr 
UploaderVine and Save for Vine are both apps to save or upload vines, nothing fancy. 
OkHello is a video chatting app which I obviously use to connect with my friends. 
Skype is a wide spread app which most of us have to connect with friends and family over seas and even those near by. 
Frankly Chat is something I don't use to often and mean to delete because it's basically a chatting app and none of the messages save, and it doesn't give you much privacy.


Since I love posting pictures on instagram, I love it when they look good too! So here is my file with all the different editing apps. I won't go through all of them, but instead I'll just mention my favorites or the most used once

PS Express has many great filters and I like how it enhances the photos especially those that turned out quiet dark
Squaready I use this app for every instagram post since if you follow me, you'll notice that I always have a white border, that's how I get it
Phonto is what I usually use this if I want to have words on my pictures
Instacollage/ Pic Collage/ Pic Stitch/ Photo Collage are all apps that I use to make different collages of my pictures
Flipagram is what I use to make 15 or 30 second videos of some of my favorite pictures, great thing is you can add music to make the watch even more entertaining!
Photo Blender is an amazing app which you can use to blend 2 or more pictures together
VSCOcam has some stupendous filters which just make me happy when I look at my pictures
Touch Blur is what I use to blur the background or certain parts of certain pictures
Afterlight is probably my most used application, it's perfect for editing. But, it costs money in case you wanted to get it.
SquareadyVideo is the same thing as Squaready but for videos
Trollolol I use this most often when I take group pictures with my friends in order to cover our faces
DashOfColor is what I use to make certain parts of some pictures colored and other parts black and white.



When I get bored of my current theme on my iPhone I come to this folder for some help.

Wallpapers has some great wallpapers which you can use, they have great quality and vivid colors
LockScreen has some pretty lock screen pictures but I haven't used those in a while
MonogramLite is what I used for the wallpaper and lock screen that I have curently, I really love it, and how you can personlize it with your initials or name.


Honestly, I very rarely use this folder and tend to forget it exists every now and then. I always mean to use but I never seem to. I haven't really had much experience with any of those apps so I can't really share my outlook on them.


There comes a time, when I get extremely bored and I'm stuck without wifi so I come to this folder.

Flappy Bird/ Splashy Fish/ Flappy Bird/ Flappy Wings/ Snappy Bird/ Flappy Iron Bird/ Mr Flap are all pretty much similar games, and they all begun with Flappy Bird which is now off the AppStore
Cut the Rope is this cute app featuring this little animal who has to eat the candy
Candy Crush and Farm Heroes are probably apps most of you heard about and they are very much like Jewel World but instead with candy and fruits
Temple Run 2 is a famous game where you are chased by monkeys and you have to collect coins and make sure you don't get caught
Piano Tiles is something I have been loving along with a lot of people that I know, and its basically an app where you click on all the black tiles but be sure not to touch the white once!
QuizUp is something I don't use too often but it's an app where you and your opponent are quized on a certain subject
Stay in Line was recommended to me by one of my twitter friends and I have been trying to compete with my friend ever since. In this game you have to move in the black line and make sure you don't step out of it, the longer you stay the more points you get
Two Dots is basically a dot connecting game where you need to collect a certain amount of lines that you make
Shanghai Lite is a typical mahjong game
Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is a game that my friend Mahdeim recommended to me and in fact she has a splendid blog herself (be sure to check her out wannabelondonerrr.blogspot.ae) and we have been competiting in it too. It's a pretty engaging game where you have to complete certain tasks
Minion Rush is kind of like Temple Run but instead you have to collect bananas and you are a minion. I love the game!


The last folder I have on my iPhone is the Islam folder, I only have 2 apps in it, but I use both quiet frequently

Qur'an is an app I use to read and listen to the Qur'an
Muslim Alarm is what I use to get notified every time there is a prayer and I'm away from a mosque



That was it for my "What's on my iPhone 5S" post, hope you enjoyed and hope it helped you find an app that you have been looking for! Have a great day/night and don't forget to smile! :)

2 comments:

booksballetphotos on May 29, 2015 at 11:40 PM said...

Wow, very detailed descriptions! Great post x

Unknown on May 30, 2015 at 2:13 AM said...

thank you!!

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer