Friday, July 18, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Gathering ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:36 AM
Hello beautiful people! Today I will be showing you how I'm getting ready for a gathering, basically what I'm wearing, how am I doing my make up, and I'm gonna be showing you a few things that I will be bringing in my bag.

To start off, my dress is this bright and beautiful orange color from bebe, and it's pretty flowy and I love it. Now, I don't usually get stuff from bebe but there was this one time when I found out we had a gathering on a short note so I just had to step into that store and find something to wear, and well I found this dress, and now as you can see it's saving me again because in fact just yesterday I had another gathering. This dress is also perfect for summer because it's really flowly and it's not too thick so it won't make you feel too hot. I also really like the little golden pieces on the shoulder part, I feel like they add a little twist.

Dress ~ BeBe


The shoes I'm wearing are my court shoes (however my friends and I usually call them lady shoes) which I got recently, and I absolutely love them. They are from miu miu and I love how they have the little detailing on the heel which again, adds a little twist. I also like the fact that the heel isn't too high so I wouldn't get tired too fast while wearing them.

Court Shoes ~ miu miu



My make up is very simple as I don't usually use it much, and I really like going for the more natural look. And I won't really get into my make up routine because I already have a seperate post on that, which you can check out right here. I am however going to show you all the make up prodcuts that I used to give you a little idea of how it is.


Since I am wearing white shoes, I decided why not wear some pearls! So I decided to accesories this outfit with my beautiful pearls by Mikimoto. I really love love love those pearls they are not too big, and not too tiny. And it's so pretty how they have the little gold detailing which also matches the gold detailing on the dress.

Pearl bracelet, necklace and earings ~ MIKIMOTO
For my hair all I do is just let it down, and either straighten or curl it. But you can do whatever you want, you can do a pretty up-do like a bun or high ponytail! Be creative!

Lastly I will be showing you some essentials which I'm gonna have in my bag. My essentials are pretty straight forward and simple. All I have is a mini perfume bottle, and I'm not exactly sure what perfume do I have in there, for all I know it smells really good, I have a mini mascara which was actually a tester I got at the store, but I've been loving it, and I'm actually considering to buy it too, and it's the baby doll mascara by YvesSaintLaurent. I also popped in my Giorgio Armani concealer just in case I need to touch anything up. I put in the lipsticks that I used that day for the gathering which are the Baby Lips "Cherry Me" and Clinique chubby stick "07 Super Strawberry" but you can put any lipstick that you're using for that event. Lastly I have my phone (obviously), and a hair tie just in case.


That was all for today's post, I hope you enjoyed and I hope it was helpful! If you've been to gatherings or parties lately be sure to send me pictures of your gorgeous dresses! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer