Monday, July 21, 2014

My Vanity/Dressing Table Tour ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:26 AM
Hello beauties! Hope you're all good, today I will give you a little insight into my dressing/vanity table. This post might also give some of you all some organization tips for your vanity.

My vanity is nothing special, it's from IKEA, and in fact I've seen a lot of people having a vanity just like mine, and I've been seeing it a lot around tumblr and weheartit. I'm also twining with my very close friend. Anyway, it's a very practical vanity, and it fits all my necessities. Also it comes with it's own stool so I didn't have to buy one seperately. Another thing I like about it is, it has a glass covering (as you can see) so to add a personalized touch you can slip pictures or anything that you like under the glass, but that's not obligatory of course.


Going deeper into my vanity table you'll see on the first side a little shelf which has a clock, a small mirror, and 2 jewlery kind of boxes. I keep perfume samples which I like to put into my bag when I go out, in the bigger box. I really like storing the perfume samples there because it's super easy to just take one out and pop into my bag, and I'm ready to go. The smaller box has some of my rings. 


That shelf also has a drawer in it, and I keep all my hairties of different sizes and colors, and bobby pins of again, different sizes, in that drawer. It's very useful for me to keep it all in there, and prevent it from being thrown all over my room. Also, it's very easy to get it out whenever I need a hairtie or bobby pin. Another beneficial thing to do is keep the bobby pins in a little box like I did so they wouldn't get mixed in with the hairties, and to keep it more organized.


In the "middle part" I have the perfumes that I've been using a lot recently, and they are the: Someday by Justin Bieber, Flora by Gucci, Allure by Chanel, and In Love Again by YvesSaintLaurent. Aside from the perfumes I have my Sephora dry shampoo, which I got recently, and I'm really happy with it. I also have a mirror tray on which I have two of the watches I've been wearing recently, and some of my bracelets. As you can see I have 3 stacked boxes which are from my Pandora Charms, and I like to keep my bracelets and charms in there. Also I have my "Bubblegum" lip scrub by LUSH because I like to use it quiet often so it's nice to have it right there, where I can easily find it.


On the other shelf I have two of my hair mists, the Chanel Chance, and the Chanel Allure. Also I have a jewlery holder on which I store most of the jewlery which I don't wear too often, but still like to wear from time to time. Also I have a little red jewlery box, in which I keep earrings or any jewlery that I want to wear the next day. Just off the shelf I have my daily necessities like deodarants, and hair spray.


In the drawer of this same shelf I have my favorite, and most used clips of different colors. This is pretty self explanatory, but I really love this organization.


In my vanity I have a pull-out drawer which has two seperations, making three different sections. In the first section I have some of my make up products, like lip glosses and mascara, which I would also pop into my bag when I'm going out. In the second section I have all of my different hairbrushes. In the third section I have a travel jewlery case in which I keep some of the jewlery which I wear rarely, but still it keeps it safe and very near in case I need it, I also have my little hand cream from Bath&Body Works, and lastly I have a pair of extra prescription glasses.


That was all for today's post! I hope you enjoyed, and I hope you got some organization and vanity ideas. Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer