Saturday, August 9, 2014

Product Review: Benzac AC Gel ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:25 AM
Hey! Today's post is a product review, and also a product recommendation for all those who want to get rid of their pimples in a short time and pain-less way. Let's get right into it!

A couple of months ago I got a horrible pimple and I obviously wanted to get rid of it so I decided to stop by the pharmacy where I found this terrific gel! The gel is water based, and as you can tell by the title it's called Benzac AC. AC stands for "Acrylates Copolymer". When I first got the gel I didn't expect it to work as well as it did.

By now you're probably wondering how to use the gel, basically what you have to do is apply a little dab of the gel on to the infected area, and just sleep like that, also be sure that your hands are clean before applying it. It's not necessary to sleep on it but I would recommend that, in case your circumstances don't allow you to sleep with it then you can just keep it on for as long as you want/can during the day, or until it's dried up. Once it dries up you can wash it or even wipe it off, and you'll notice the pimple become smaller. You can also apply this twice a day if you would like.

I definitelly recommend you all to try this gel, it's not thick, heavy, oily, or skin-drying. Not only that this product definitelly works efficently, and I know many different people with different skin types trying out this gel, and it worked wonders for them. Another positive and good thing about this gel is that it's not pricy and it's very affordable!


That was all for today's product review, I hope this helped you, and if you try it out I would love to know if it brought good results. Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer