Saturday, December 20, 2014

Favorite Fashion/Beauty Accounts on Instagram ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:32 PM
Hey everyone! Today, I decided to share with you all, some of my favorite instagram accounts for things like beauty, fashion, diys, reviews, and etc. The main reason why I decided to do this post, is because I often search all through instagram and jump from page to page in hopes of finding the account that will have exactly what I want, and it can be very frustrating, so I decided to save you all the searching and hopefully some of these accounts will suit your needs!


Beauty:

The first account is by this girl called Aisha, and she does reviews on different products she uses, and gives her tips on things, and shares her favorite things too. She's also very open to discussions and everyone sharing their opinion on things too which I think is great, because it's like every girl just shares her own tips too and everyone finds help for the thing they had problems with. Also, she shares other things like instagram or even youtube account suggestions, and things like app suggestions, and websites for online shopping. However, her account is private so you need to request in order to view her posts, but once you do, I guarantee you finding something suitable for you! (well at least I hope so)


The second account is @beauty and they basically share loads of tips and tricks on beauty related aspects, and product reviews too! I really like how they have different types of posts ranging from crazy makeup to subtle looks, colorful nail art to simple nail art, and so much more. I also I love the fact that they incorporated different hairstyles into their account which makes it a full on beauty account. Also, lots of their pictures are taken from other accounts, but they obviously give credit so they're basically like a booklet of posts taking you to different accounts which will be more centered around the specific thing or category you're looking for. 


The third account is @hudabeauty, which most of you most probably know about but I decided to share anyway! I absolutely love her make up tips, and how she has both simple looks, and the more intricate ones. Also, I love the tips she posts on smaller things such as eyebrows, or nude lip, and etc.. I also really want to try out her fake eyelashes, however I don't really think it's suitable for my age and I haven't really tried fake eyelashes before but maybe somewhere in the future xD


The next account is @nailsartvidss. The main thing I like about this account is they post frequently but in a normal amount, and the owner doesn't slack off on the account. I also enjoy simply watching nail tutorial videos even though I know that if I try some of these I will probably suck and fail, hahah. However, it's great how they post these step by step sped-up videos, and it really explains it well, and their content is pretty cool, and wide ranged too, for different preferences, and seasons!


DIY:

I have one suggestion for a diy account, and that's @diy. They have diys for almost anything, ranging from food to clothing, to things like dream catchers! Also, the steps are very clear and on point which in my opinion makes everything so much easier. And there are a few things that I am considering to do from this account. If any of your are artsy and like making your own things, I really think you should visit this account and try out some of their DIYs (I would love to see pictures of things you did btw!) 


Jewelry:

The one account that I want to share for this category, and that I really kind a fell in love with thanks to tumblr. I just really enjoy the story behind every charm, and how each represents something of it's own. I also feel like it would be a simple yet cute and very heartwarming gift! The charms might seem very laid back and not at all worthy but I think it's kind a cute and everyone can find something that suits their hobbies, obsessions, and many other aspects of their life! Very personalized feel :')



Clothing:

The next few accounts are those where you can buy clothing items. The first is, @kindatumblry and they sell all sorts of things, from bracelets to books, and shoes to hoodies! Their account is also private (at least it was last time I checked) so again, you need to request in order to see their content, however I definitely think that you might find something that you like, and they have things for different tastes. Like, I personally came across a few stuff that I didn't really fancy on their account yet a load of other people absolutely loved them. Also, they ship worldwide so that's a win win for everyone!


The next account is @raxhed_designs. He sells hoodies and shirts with different designs or phrases on them, however he hasn't been selling recently however will be back soon. I like the fact that his sales are personalized in the view that each piece of clothing has it's own twist or meaning behind whatever is written or portrayed on your hoodie/shirt. Also, you can get your desired shirt/hoodie in the color that you prefer which is another way to make it more your own! Now, the thing I'm not very sure of is if worldwide shipping is available or if this is UAE only..



Now I have another sweater account for you all, but I don't think this one is really for everyone. @m_sweaters has more colorful and graphic sweaters than @raxhed_designs who mostly has simple and laid back prints and colors. @m_sweaters does have some pretty nice things though, and I did find some of their older hoodies which I really liked and considered to get. I think these hoodies would be nice to add as a pop of color and some of your own style at a time when you're not really in the mood of dressing up or picking out an outfit, or are simply having a laid back day with your friends and want a graphic hoodie or something with a pop of color. Also, they ship worldwide!


Next is a dress account @the_mozah, which is more of traditional clothing which isn't very worldwide spread however worldwide shipping is available, and if any of you ever want something more middle eastern for a certain gathering then you can most certainly check out this account! She also has a range of different styles of dresses and tops which can be worn on different occasions. For my Emirati readers, you might probably know of this account and I would love to know your feedback if you order from Mozah and how you liked your dresses because I was looking into maybe getting something once I find the dress I really like!


Lastly I have @fmmbyfatmaalmulla. She sells a range of things such as dresses, tops, laptop cases, iphone/samsung cases, pencil cases, and more! She has her own trademark style, because you can notice her products all having her own twist, and a touch of the Dihn ElOud which you will notice when going through her account. Also, I like how even though the dresses might be full of color and different patterns, they still look cute. 


Well I'm hoping you read to the end and found something you were looking for! If you did and decided to order something or have your favorite beauty/fashion account on instagram I would love to know more about it! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer