Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Day In My Life: Jumpboxx + Mellow Yellow ♡

Posted by Unknown at 2:30 AM
Hey everyone! Yesterday (well a couple of hours ago since it's like 2am) I had one of the most fun, exciting and incredible days ever with some incredible people!

Basically, here in Dubai we have a place called Up Town filled with like different shops and cafes and etc and they've opened a trampoline centre here called Jumpboxx. My friends and I obviously wanted to check it out since it sounded like so much fun and everyone we asked seemed to enjoy it a lot. And we did too for sure! I feel like it was a great way to kind a exercise while you're having fun with your friends and just "chillaxing". Also, if you do decide to go I advise you to go for the 2 hour option because that way you get to have more break time and won't be worried about your time finishing. I also like the idea they had of having different areas, like the main area, the foam pit area, the dodgeball area, slam dunk area, and the area for smaller kids. I really think it's a great way for everyone to enjoy and just do what they prefer and what they find most entertaining for them! What I like most of all is that they set aside a day that is for women only which we went on (every wednesday) and I really like that idea, which is definitely very convenient! (I took the pictures of the jumpboxx area from their website as it wasn't allowed to take pictures inside)


foam pit area

main area
overview!
After jumping for about two hours we decided to try out a bakery&cafe at Up Town called Mellow Yellow. None of us tried it before and thought it would be cool for a change, and personally I was very happy with my meal. I ordered their new burger (don't remember the name) which is regular sized however I did really want the mini burgers (but their buns were finished) but nevertheless, I was very happy with the burger I had. It was beef yet it was very light and juicy, and I would definitely go back again, and recommend it to anyone! Also I think that it's a great place to come and hang out with friends even for dessert only! I loved the lemon mint drink I ordered from there which came in a mason jar, but unfortunately didn't get to finish it since everyone was eager to go off to Starbucks! xD






Mahdeim took this picture!! :D
That was pretty much it for today, later on we just strolled around Up Town and waited for our parents to pick us up. I however ended up spending some time with some other friends which was pretty fun and today was by far the best day since the beginning of winter break! I am so glad, blessed, and grateful to have such amazing people in my life. And I definitely spent an incredible time with Nada, Mahdeim, Dana, Aisha, Ghada, Shahd, and Maria today! May God bless them all! 

Hope you're all enjoying your winter break too with the people who matter most to you! I would love to know what you all have been up to during this winter break, and I'm always happy to talk to my readers and know what you're up to and what's your feedback on my posts! Have a lovely day/night and don't forget to smile :)

1 comments:

booksballetphotos on May 30, 2015 at 1:22 PM said...

I love this post! Sounds like a really fun day!

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer