Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Blogging Situation! ♡

Posted by Unknown at 4:43 PM
Hello everyone!

To begin with I would like to sincerely apologize for suddenly totally disappearing off of my blog and not posting at all for several months! School has LITERALLY taken over life and all of my spare time has been dedicated to either resting or spending time with friends, and I never really had the proper amount of time to sit down and really work on a good blog post piece for you all! But I wanted to say that I am back. I might not post too much in the next few weeks as I will be having exams but June 11th onwards I'll be on my summer break, meaning loads and loads of posts! Be sure to recommend post ideas, and tell me more about what content you'd wanna see! Also, as a disclaimer; for the next few posts picture quality might not be as good since my camera isn't available at the moment and I'll have to be using my iPhone camera instead. Anywho, enough about my situation and sudden disappearance, I hope you're all doing good, and that you're all happy and healthy! Stay tuned for new posts coming soon! Have a great day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer