Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Day In My Life: Out With Mahdeim ♡

Posted by Unknown at 10:41 PM
Hey everyone! Sorry for missing yesterdays post I guess I kind of run out of ideas at that point but today I decided to share with you all another day in my life post!

Today has been a year since Mahdeim and I got really close and we thought it would be great to meet up and hang out since we don't get to do that often as we go to different schools and don't live too close to each other either. We also thought of getting each other little gifts which you'll see later in the post!

We went to a mall and went straight to Starbucks because that's kind of like the drill with us hahah. I got my usual which you all probably saw in my previous post, and she got her recent favorite! We also exchanged our gifts! And as they say, great minds think alike. We both got each other Pandora Charms! :') It was really sweet of her, and I really appreciate it a lot! Since you can't really see the charms very well on the picture you can click here to see the one Mahdeim got me up close, and here to see the one I got her!



Sorry you can't see the charms too well!
After meeting up at Starbucks we walked around and talked a lot! We also went to Top Shop and tried on some clothes, and went off to Sephora to look for some makeup products. With time we got hungry and decided to stop by Carluccios for an early dinner! The pizza there to be honest is quite good, and that's definitely where I would go for pizza! It's very thin and not too heavy, it reminds me of the one I had in Italy in some ways actually. However, I'm not too happy with their Ceasar salad, and it's all because of the dressing. It just tastes little weird to me..


After Carluccios we walked around some more, and then decided to stop by Hagen Dazs for some dessert, and we got our usual! The fondue. Now that I think of it, I kind a want some more hahah. Funny story, the woman that works there somehow remembered us and knew exactly what we were gonna order, also she had us sit on the exact same place we did last time (hahah). 

Instragram: @_dayaaana_
After Hagen Dazs we walked around some more but had to go after a while. Nevertheless, it was an incredible day and we definitely had a lovely time! I appreciate, cherish, and love Mahdeim's gift so much! And it was great spending this day with her! (her blog)


Hope you all have an incredible day/night, and don't forget to smile! 
P.S: What have you been up to this winter break?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer