Sunday, December 28, 2014

Book Review: Girl Online ♡

Posted by Unknown at 10:31 PM
Hey everyone! Today I decided to do another book review. This time I'm reviewing Girl Online by Zoe Sugg! Zoe is a youtuber and blogger, one of my favorites actually! And the release of her book was pretty exciting!

The book is about a girl who has an anonymous blog under the name "Girl Online" and she writes about things she goes through and learns in life, which I think is pretty cool. Also I feel like I can relate to the characters which is something I love in books, and the best part is there's something I can relate to in each character.

Moreover, I feel like this is a good romance novel in the senses of it not being too explicit and not too overly romantic if you know what I mean. There were a few parts in the book which I wasn't very fond of but overall it was a great book which I enjoyed, and couldn't stop flipping pages until I got to the end. Also I feel like this is a book anyone as a teenager can relate to since it's centered around this stage, social networking sites, and having new explorations/adventures which will in turn serve as lessons in life. Also, I love the cover of the book, it fits so well into the whole mood, and plus it's hardback which is another win win, well unless you don't like hardback books.

I definitely feel like Zoe did a great job, especially for a first book, and I cannot wait for part 2! (Yes, there will be a part two) Also, Zoe has a vlog where she basically watched her book being printed and I honestly think y'all should check it out here! Also, if one of you got the signed book (you'll know what I mean if you watch the vlog) I would love to know!


Thank you for reading! If you read or have read the book I would love to know what you thought of it! Have a great day/night and don't forget to smile :)

4 comments:

Unknown on January 19, 2015 at 1:23 AM said...

Hi! I read Girl Online yesterday and I have to say, I loved it. Though it reminded me of a poorly written fanfiction on Wattpad (like you know, where they date a famous person without knowing it), it was really good. (ALSO I love your blog oh my god its so pretty !!)

Unknown on January 19, 2015 at 3:57 PM said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Oh I know what you mean, even though I haven't read Wattpad much but I know what you mean! I appreciate your feedback so much and it means a lot to me! People like you encourage me to post more!

booksballetphotos on May 29, 2015 at 11:37 PM said...

Hey! I read Girl online, and I really enjoyed it. I really don't care about it being ghostwritten and stuff. I'm new to blogging and you seem quite advanced so i wanted to know whether you could maybe visit my blog (I also wrote a post about Youtubers Books) and give me some feedback! I really love your blog design and also your original post ideas!

Unknown on May 30, 2015 at 2:12 AM said...

thank you so much I appreciate your feedback, I'll definitely make sure to check out your blog!

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer