Thursday, October 23, 2014

3 Step Clinique Skincare Routine ♡

Posted by Unknown at 11:47 PM
Hey guys! Happy weekend everyone! Today I decided to share with all of you a skincare routine that I have been following, or have been "trying" to follow, everyday. With school and everything I rarely get enough time to just chill out and do things at a slow pace so I don't really have time for all the three steps and long procedures but I still felt like this was an important part of my day and I had to try keeping it up, besides the steps don't take too much time which is probably the thing I love most about this, it's beneficial yet not too time consuming.

The first step is the liquid facial soap, which is for dry combination skin. It's fragrance free, allergy tested and fully developed by dermatologists. It's a very gentle and soft feeling face wash. It's perfect for skin that's more dry in the cheek areas, and comfortable to oily in the T-zone. This always leaves my skin feeling fresh, very clean, and tremendously comfortable. It's also non-drying, and I sometimes even use this on it's own when I'm late in the morning and barely have any time for anything.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild
The second step is the clarifying lotion which is also for dry combination skin. This is a very comfortable and non-drying exfoliator that very gently removes dull, and dry flakes in order to uncover the skin that's vibrant and glowing, by rubbing off the dead skin with a cotton disk slightly soaked in the lotion. I love how this just freshens up the skin, and makes it so healthy looking, feeling, and being just with a few sweeps a day. 

Clinique Clarifying Lotion
The third and final step is the dramatically different moisturising gel on which I have a separate review over here! This one is for combination oily to oily skin unlike the others, and I got this one just because I didn't really like how the one for dry skin took longer to absorb, and in general just didn't like the feel for some reason, but of course that is according to preference. This has improved my skin texture, and it especially works well after the two previous steps, because the two previous steps ensure that you have a very clean and fresh face.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel
That was all for today's post! Hope you enjoyed, and I hope this helped you in some way. What are your favorite skincare products, or what's your routine? Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer