Monday, October 6, 2014

September Favorites ♡

Posted by Unknown at 11:00 AM
Hey guys! Since it's the beginning of October I thought that it would be nice to kind of wrap up the month and give you all some of my favorites for September. Before I get into the post I just want to apologise for slacking of on my posts, it's so much harder than I expected now that school is here.

Anyway, moving on to the post. Usually I would have favorites from different categories like fashion, make up and etc. However this month I just chose my more make-up type of things to share.

Firstly I have my Clinique sun protection cream which I have been using for a very long time, and I absolutely love it! It has a very light texture and great UV protection too! Most of you would probably wonder why would I have sun protection cream as a favorite in the month of September, and well that is because here in Dubai it's pretty much still summer in this month.

Clinique Super City Block Sun Protection Cream
Next I have some lip products which I have been using and loving quite a lot this past month. The first one is the Mac Lip Conditioner, which is amazing! I have a full review on it right here. It's hydrating, and it's perfect for chapped lips! The other lip product is the Mac Plush Glass lip gloss which gives a really pretty color, and it stays on very well too! I really like the color because it isn't something vulgar, on the contrary it's very calm and natural looking.

Mac Lip Conditioner & Mac Plush Glass Lip Gloss
That was all for my favorites, I hope you enjoyed! If you want to share your favorites of the month you can find a way to contact me over here! Also if you try out any of my favorites I would love to hear your feedback! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer