Monday, October 6, 2014

What's in My Bag? ♡

Posted by Unknown at 11:30 AM
Hey!!! Today I am doing a what's in my bag post (as you could probably tell by the heading hhh) I have been wanting to do this post in a long time but never really got my hands on it.

The things I have in my bag are very main stream, and I do not like carrying that many things, because I won't end up using them anyway, and I prefer going light. First thing first, the bag. Out of all the bags in our house I have one which I use all the time, no questions asked. And that is my Chanel bag, I am not very sure which size or the name of this bag since I got this a long while ago. Nevertheless I still really like it.


The first thing I have in my bag, which takes up most of the space, is my pink Ted Baker wallet. I like using this wallet when I take this bag since it's small yet super cute, and fits everything very well.


Lastly, I have my phone, the lipstick / lipgloss I'm wearing that day, and a miniature perfume.


This post might have seemed very pointless, super short, and detail-less, but I decided to do it anyway. And I wouldn't add extra things which I don't usually carry with me in my bag just for the sake of a post, and faking the things that I usually bring. I feel like it's kind of inspiring to carry less and clean out your stuff every once in a while, because I'm sure you can find something that you never even use, in your bag. Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and having a good day/night! Don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer