Saturday, October 18, 2014

Product Review: Posie Balm by Benefit ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:51 AM
Hi all! Today I am doing yet another product review, and this time I decided to review the Posie Balm by Benefit!

This balm comes in different shades but I decided to get Posie because I definitely liked it the most, but you can obviously choose whichever shade suits you better, the shades aren't very vibrant yet you can see a slight difference when you apply the different shades on to your lips. It has a very pretty natural-like color, and a faint fruity-ish sweet smell which I cannot really describe, so you'll have to trust me on word, it's not so bad, I actually really really really enjoy it, it's amazing. Another thing I really like about this, is it's very soft on the lips and it gives them a very nice, and healthy feel. The application of this feels very smooth too. I also like how this lip balm is not sticky, and not too thick and heavy. It moisturises the lips, and has a conditioning effect. It's like a little combination of a lovely scent, a pretty light color with some shine, and a hydrating lip product! Perfect combo for everyone! I definitely recommend this.



I hope you all enjoyed this product review, and if you do get the posie balm I would love to know what you think of it! Hope you all had a great weekend and a good night/day, and don't forget to smile:) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer