Thursday, October 9, 2014

Italy (Milan) Day 2 ♡

Posted by Unknown at 3:45 AM
Hey!! Here is Day 2!!













Today was another day of shopping!!! We went to Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle which has most of the brands and a really nice caffe! We went to other shops too like Pull&Bear, and went into the Milan Cathedral. Today wasn't a very rainy day, but nevertheless the weather was still incredible! Today I also fell in love with my outfit, it literally felt like I was walking around in pyjamas all day when I actually wasn't, It was cute yet comfy. Also, we tried another restaurant today and it seems like every place we walk into seems to be better than the other, it's all just incredible. Anyway, to wrap up Day 2 all I gotta say is, it was super! Hope you all have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer