Sunday, September 28, 2014

Product Review: Mac Lip Conditioner ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:10 AM
Hi! Today I decided to share with all of you an item that I recently got, but even in the couple of days that I have had it, it helped me a TON.

The product I will be reviewing today is the Lip Conditioner by Mac. Now, I get dry and chapped lips a lot and it gets really annoying, and when I came across this product it definitely helped a lot. It hydrates the lips, and what I really like about this is it's based on natural products such as avocado oil and almond oil.

I put this on and minutes later my lips are much softer and nourished, also it gives a very nice natural look to the lips, and I also like that it's colourless, not only that it has zero taste. However it does have a light scent which is still very soothing and nice. Also it goes on super smoothly and it doesn't feel goopy, instead it feels silky on the lips. It's a great thing to wear on it's own but it can also be used under your lipstick!

Honestly I highly recommend this to everyone because it definitely works wonders for dry and chapped lips, and for all times of the year. Also it's so super affordable, and the price is definitely worth it.

Mac Lip Conditioner
I would love to hear your feedback if you try this product out, and I'm really hoping you will because it definitely is a ton of help, and it's also very effective! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer