Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Update! ♡

Posted by Unknown at 5:11 PM
Hey everyone! So sorry for not posting much. School is taking over so much, and I have no time to write or take pictures. So much home work and quizzes..

I know that I said in my previous Blog Update that I will post every Saturday, Tuesday and Thursday, but unfortunately I will not be able to doing that right now, at least until I get used to the school routine. For now I am changing my post dates to thursday, friday, and saturdays.

Hope you're all doing good, and hope school is going good for all of you. If you have any post requests do comment below, or even send me an email! Have an incredible day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer