Thursday, September 4, 2014

What's in My School Bag? ♡

Posted by Unknown at 10:48 PM
Hey guys! Before I get into today's post I would like to mention that now that school started it will be quiet hard for me to post as I have a lot to do, I'm really busy and get tired a lot but I will still try my best to keep up with the days I assigned for posts, in case I don't I will definitelly try to make it up on different days.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Today I decided to show you guys what I keep in my school bag and kind of show my organization in it. To start of I have a Kipling College Backpack in pink color, I'm not really sure the specific name of the color but I'm pretty sure it's pink haha. Also as all other Kipling bags mine has a little monkey on it, and I attached a few of my own keychains too, like the I <3 D since my name is Dayana, and the name tag keychain which our lovely English teacher got for us!      



                                                                                                                                                                              I have 3 compartments in my school bag. In the back/biggest compartment I keep my binder and a notebook to take any notes or for some things I might need to take note of, also this part of my bag has a laptop slot which is also quiet helpful. In this same compartment I also keep my pencilcase because it has a special place for it in there                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                            In the middle compartment I have divisions which divides it into three smaller compartments (kind a complicated to explain but that's okay) In one of the slots I keep my school notebooks which aren't necesarry to show because they're pretty simple and everyone has them. In the next slot I have 3 seperate files for my "main" subjects or basically those that have a lot of worksheets. In the third slot I keep my planner and a little notebook for personal thoughts, and notes.                                                                                                                          

                                                                                                                                                                           In the smallest compartment at the front of the bag I have my calculator, colors, beauty bag, tape, and all those extra things. In my beauty bag for school I have just a few things that I might probably need. If you would like to see a detailed "Whats in my beauty school bag?" be sure to tell me!                                                                                                                                                                      

                                                                                                                                                                        That was all for my "What's in my school bag" post, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope it helped you with organizing your bag! I might also post a "What's in my pencil case" post very soon! Also I would like to apologize for any defects in this post it's just that my laptop's keyboard has been damaged and I haven't fixed it yet. Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer