Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Shoe Collection ♡

Posted by Unknown at 10:53 AM
Hey guys today I will be sharing with you my shoe collection! Now I won't be adding all of my shoes but only some because I felt like it wasn't exactly necessary to show each and every single one, I left out about 3-5 pairs.

Flats:

The first flats are my ultimate favorite that I got recently but I have been wearing them non stop, and since they're a nude color they match all my clothes. They're also very comfy yet super cute, and I love the rhinstones on them!


The next pair of flats is one that you've also seen in my previous OOTD posts and they are the purple toed Gucci flats, which also have the Gucci print. I like how they're a little darker so they match with darker clothes, and that they have the mix of design. They are also pretty comfy!



Another pair of Gucci flats which kind a looks like the pair above but instead they have a brown toe and a floral print, which is super cute. Also in the Gucci store they have a maching bag and wallet for these shoes! I love how they have a cute floral print which matches with a lot of my clothes and it's perfect for summer or spring.



Next I have super cute ballerina flats from Ted Baker which I would usually wear with a dress since they are a neutral color but they are so comfy and lovely that a lot of times I wore them casually, they're perfect for everything! And I absolutely love the little bow on them!


Another pair that I absolutely adore are these brown and blue Dior flats which I wore so much, it's insane. These shoes were actually the reason of me getting the miumiu shoes because I really liked the shape and form of those type of shoes, and they are just super extra comfy.



The next pair is also something you've all seen and that is my blue velvet flat shoes from Massimo Dutti, now they have a little tiny heel but I still count them as flats. They are super cute and perfect to wear with jeans or skirts, they're also pretty comfy which I personally didn't expect at first.



Hightop Sneakers:

Most of my sneakers are hightops except for like one or two, but I just decided to share the hightops. The first one I have is purple and they are just lovely, I adore the color and the little rhinstones too. They match most of my outfits and they're super comfortable too!




Next I have a pair of plain black Louis Vuitton hightops which I got recently and they are just great, I like how on the sides they have a slightly sheer yet quiet strong material. And I've been wearing them a lot even though it's summer and they are black (black is always a good idea).




This next pair of hightops is from Miss Grant and they were one of my earliest hightops, I love the shimmery navy blue material, and the fact that they have zippers on the side makes everything so much easier, I never have to tie them just zip them up and I'm ready to go out!




Heels:

I have just one pair of heels which most of you already saw, now they are not exactly high heels but I still count them as heels. I would love to have more heels but I still haven't found another pair that has wowed me enough to buy them, also I feel like flats are a tad more comfortable, however I still really love heels!




That was all for my shoe collection! I hope you all enjoyed, if you have a favorite pair of shoes you want to share or even a whole collection like I did here I would love to see it! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer