Tuesday, September 9, 2014

What's in My School Beauty Bag? ♡

Posted by Unknown at 2:07 PM
Hi! Today I will be sharing with you what I keep in my school beauty bag! I thought this would be a great post to help you all out with organizing and deciding what you would need for your beauty bag in case you were thinking of getting one.

As most of you know my beauty bag is the "Be Happy" bag from Bath&Body Works which I have in my Collective Haul. For me it's a perfect size and it fits everything that I need!

The first thing I have in there is hair things. Firstly I have a mini dry shampoo from Sephora which is mainly for after PE. I also have extra hair ties and bobby pins. I also have a mini hair brush which is also mostly for PE or for any touch ups (actually girls in my class love to play with my hair hahaha) 


Next thing I have is hygiene things, because too many germs.. Basically for hygiene I have a sanitizer and wet wipes.Very helpful.


I have few beauty related supplies, and those are the Baby Lips lip balm, and I can't quiet remember what this one is called.. I also have a mini mascara, and it's the baby doll by YvesSaintLaurent I believe. Lastly I have a little cute compact mirror.


Lastly in my Beauty Bag I have a body mist from Bath&Body Works which actually came with this little bag. It has a very nice, and fresh scent which I really like!


That was all for today's post! Hope this was helpful for all of you! If you have any important essentials that you keep in your beauty bag be sure to send them to me because I would love to know what you guys like to keep, and maybe I will need it too! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice post! I like your beauty bag 😊

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer