Saturday, September 13, 2014

Evening Routine ♡

Posted by Unknown at 5:58 PM
Hi everyone! Today I will be giving you a look into my evening routine. Unlike most people I don't do anything special for a routine but I decided to share it with you anyway!

Usually I take a shower in the evening before going to sleep, however I won't mention my shower routine as I already have a post on that which you can check out right here. Once I'm done with my shower I brush my teeth, and then apply my moisturising gel.



If I washed my hair that evening I will blow dry it, which is something I don't normally do, but now that school started I blow dry my hair every time so that it will look put together in the morning. Also, as mentioned in my shower routine I apply hair oil before drying my hair. Also I apply sun protection spray before, and after blow drying, which I don't currently have to show you guys. When my hair is dry I apply my Chanel Chance hair mist, which as most of you know I absolutely adore.



Lastly, when I'm done with everything I had to do, and I've changed into my pyjamas I have some relax time by reading a book (I'm currently reading "The Book Thief"), checking my phone and laptop, or writing in my little journal. After an hour (usually much longer :3) or so I set my alarm for the next morning and go to sleep.


That was all for today's post! I hope you all enjoyed! Have a great day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer