Saturday, September 27, 2014

Hair Products Recommendation ♡

Posted by Unknown at 8:34 PM
Hi everyone! Today I decided to share with all of you some of my favourite hair products, which I think all of you should really try out too, and maybe they might even solve any problems that you might have had with your hair!

To begin with I have a Wella sun protection spray. I really love this product, and I apply it onto my hair before using any hot tools, and even in the morning before heading out the door. I also love using this spray if my hair gets frizzy or out of control throughout the day, because it sort of softness it, calms it down, and in a way detangles it. This spray also provides hydration.

Wella Sun Protection Spray
The next couple of products are some of my favourite serums and oils. I've been using the LuxeOil by Wella for a while now and it's great. Even though it's an "oil" it doesn't oil up my hair, instead makes it very healthy looking. It smoothens the hair incredibly well, and it also leaves you with super calm yet naturally volumized hair, effortlessly. The serums I use mostly are the Wella Mirror Polish, and L'oreal Lumino Contrast. The Mirror Polish gives a beautiful polish and smooth feel to the hair, and gives it a high gloss finish, and I absolutely love how with a few pumps you can have perfectly steady and beautiful hair. The Lumino Contrast is also a taming, and glossing serum, but this one is perfect for highlighted hair. I personally never dyed my hair nor highlighted it, but if any of you did then this serum is perfect for you! 

Wella LuxeOil - Reconstructive Elixir 
L'oreal Lumino Contrast Serum & Wella Mirror Polish (Shine Serum)
As most of you know from my previous posts I have been loving the Sephora dry shampoo and it has been so helpful! After PE this is honestly an incredible product to use, also on those second day hair times, spraying this definitely helps a whole load, it freshens up the hair very efficiently. Also it has helped me in styling, and overall I really think that this is a must-have product for everyone.

Sephora Express Dry Shampoo
I love love love different scents and perfumes! And when my mom got me these hair mists, I honestly fell in love! They are perfect things to have, especially if they are the same scent as your favourite perfume, like I have here the Chanel Chance which is definitely one of my all time favourites! I also like the fact that hair mists stay on for a good while, and you can still feel the scent even if you sprayed it a day or two ago. 

Chanel Chance (Eau Tendre) Hair Mist & Allure Hair Mist

Lastly I have my Wella finishing spray, which is my all time favourite finishing spray out of all the others I have used. I prefer this one because it doesn't only keep your hair-do in place it also makes it look very natural, unlike most other finishing sprays which give the "finishing spray" look if you know what I mean. I feel like this is also very light on the hair, which is a hard-to-come-across factor when looking at finishing sprays. 

Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray
That is all for my Hair Product Recommendations, I would love to know your favourite or most used hair products, and I would love to know if you tried any of these out and how they worked out for you. Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer