Friday, September 26, 2014

Book Review: The Book Thief ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:03 PM
Hey guys! I am so so sorry for not posting in such a long time, and being so inactive but I am trying my best to get posts up as much as I can. Since I haven't been posting in so long I decided that today I will try to get at least two posts up for all of you. And I hope you enjoy them!

As some of you know I have been reading the book called "The Book Thief" recently and I personally really like it. At first I didn't think I would like it as much as I would, I expected to put it down after a couple of pages, but that's totally not the story of what happened.

I am not done with the book yet, but half-way through, I can tell that I love it. And I definitely recommend you all to read it. I feel like the story and the plot of this book isn't very common, which is something I really like in books, because I personally feel like most books now a days have very repetitive stories, and plots.

In my book reviews I don't usually like to get into details of what happens in the book since I want you all to read, and experience the events on your own. But I think I'll just let you in on a little overview of how this story is, this book is set in Germany in the years of 1939-1943, and it's a story about a girl called Liesel who begins stealing books, randomly at first, but more methodically later. Of course she has her reasons to steal the books, and that is, as you probably guessed, lack of money. Liesel never knew her father, and her mother disappeared after delivering her to her new foster home.

I don't wanna go in to much detail about the book or it's story, but this is basically how it goes. Also this book is now a major film which I cannot wait to watch!


That was all for this post! If any of you read, or have read this book I would love to know what you think of it, and if you liked it! Have a great day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer