Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mahdeim Tells All (Best Friend Tag) ♡

Posted by Unknown at 4:13 PM
Hi!!! Today I am doing another tag, and another collaboration post with Mahdeim! Today we will be doing the best friend tag for you all! Hope you enjoy!

Basically how we are doing this is, we are giving each other our answers to the questions, and then we are gonna post one anothers answers (I put hers and she puts mine) on our blog, and then on the post we will say if her answer about me or my answer about her is right or wrong, also we won't be knowing the correct answer until we read each others posts.

1) How and when did you meet?
Her answer: We knew each other through friends, started talking on twitter and met with a couple of friends.
Correct answer: Yeah haha great times :')

2) What's your favorite memory together?
Her answer: I think every memory together is my favorite but to be honest I literally love our hyper mood chats
Correct answer: Omggg yasss

3) Describe each other in one word.
Her answer: incroyable
Correct answer: aww thanks <3

4) What's your dream job?
Her answer: I actually don't know Dayana's dream job but I think it would include helping people cause she has a gem heart!
Correct answer: Yup definitelly something that has to do with helping people, and I actually mentioned a lot of times before that I want to be a doctor

5) What's your favorite make up brand?
Her answer: Giorgio Armani and Clinique maybe
Correct answer: Yeah these are some of my favorites but I also like Benefit

6) What is something that annoys you about the other person?
Her answer: Nothing annoys me about her.
Correct answer: Aww haha

7) If you could go anywhere in the world together, where would it be and why?
Her answer: I think we would go to London maybe I don't really know why but I guess we would.
Correct answer: Ahh yes that'd be nice

8) Favorite inside joke?
Her answer: DayDay and Moonbay
Correct answer: Hahahaha xD

9) Who takes longer to get ready in the morning?
Her answer: I think she does ;)
Correct answer: Probably :$

10) Favorite season?
Her answer: Summer maybe ;)
Correct answer: I like summer because no school but I love the winter because of the weather and sweaters and everything, I also prefer the cold

11) Favorite song?
Her answer: Demons is her favorite I guess she mentions it quiet a lot
Correct answer: Definitely one of my most favorites!

12) What is it like being best friends with someone who is obsessed with YouTube?
Her answer: IT IS AMAZING WE ARE SOUL MATES
Correct answer: Ikr :')

13) Heels or flats?
Her answer: flats I believe
Correct answer: True, although I really love heels too

14) Pants or dresses?
Her answer: Dresses and pants
Correct answer: Yup!

15) Favorite animal?
Her answer: Cats I'm hoping
Correct answer: Well cats are actually not my most favorite my favorite animals are dogs, horses, and tigers

16) if your house was burning down, and your entire family was sure to be okay what would you save and why?
Her answer: Most probably her laptop, phone and something that means a lot to her
Correct answer: Yeah!

17) Comedy, horror, or chick-flick?
Her answer: Comedy and chick-flick probably
Correct answer: I actually love all three

18) Blackberry or iPhone?
Her answer: IPHONE
Correct answer: Definitely

19) Favorite movie?
Her answer: The Conjuring (our fave)
Correct answer: Definitely one of my faves!

20) What is something weird that you eat?
Her answer: She likes seaweed :(
Correct answer: Hahaha I kind a like it, occasionally. And not with sushi, because I do not like sushi

21) Do you guys have anything matching?
Her answer: Everything almost
Correct answer: YUP!

22) What's your favorite TV Show?
Her answer: Supernatural, the fosters, a turkish drama and the dubai airport show.
Correct answer: All of these but you missed out one of my most favorites ever, PLL

That was all for the best friend tag guys! Hope you all liked this, if you want me/us to do more tag's, comment them down below! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer