Tuesday, September 16, 2014

What's in My Pencil Case? ♡

Posted by Unknown at 3:37 PM
Hey guys! Today I will be sharing another part of the "whats in my..." for the school season! And I decided to show you all what's in my pencil case.

To begin with, my pencil case is from kipling and it came with my school bag. It doesn't have any extra compartments, and it's just how it is. I really like it, and it's very spacious!


The first thing I have in my pencil case is pens, quiet a few pens actually. I have about 4 blue pens, including gel pens, and liquid ink. I also have 2 black pens, one of which is inky and the other is a gel pen.

Next I have my mechanical pencils, and I personally prefer the Pentel one but they're both okay. Also for my pencils I have extra lead. 


Next I have all the other essentials like an eraser, glue,  ruler, and all those things that most people might not have or need, but there will surely come a time when they will come in handy. Oh and also highlighters, and corrector.


Last but not least I have my USB for anything that I might need to submit or store, scissors and a stapler. Now even though most of the time there are staplers in class I prefer to use my own, I also think that it's faster since you wouldn't have to wait for everyone else to use it.


That was all for today's post! I hope you all enjoyed, and I hope this helped you organize all your pencil case things, and kind of have an idea of all the things you might need! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer