Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Collective Haul: Back To School + Much More ♡

Posted by Unknown at 11:11 AM
Hey guys! It's back to school season so obviously time to get some school supplies! I am posting this a day before school and I'm still a little confused about the fact that school starts on a wednesday instead of a sunday as usual. Also I wanna mention that it might be hard to post when school starts but I will still try to keep up my tuesday, saturday and thursday posts. I also went shopping with Mahdeim and we got some stuff with her! (not school related)

Back to School Supplies:

This section of the post is a little different from the rest I'll just kind a explain how it goes. I have the pictures labeled with numbers and then under the picture I'll have a little description of the thing and where I got it from.


1) Pink polka dot and cheetah print binder from the Dubai Library
2) Maroon file from the Dubai Library
3) Blue Elle file from the Dubai Library
4) Purple file from Carrefour
5) Elle file from the Dubai Library
6) Navy blue file from the Dubai Library
7) Red Elle file from the Dubai Library
8) Dark Brown file from the Dubai Library


9) 4 subject notebook matching the binder from the Dubai Library
10) 2 pink septcouleur notebooks from Borders
11) Little pink and a purple notebooks from Prints which I'll use as a personal journal at school
12) 4 subject Flower print notebook from the Dubai Library
13) 2014-2015 chevron print school planner from Paperchase
14) Loose leaf pockets for my binder from the Dubai Library


15) A pack of x18 Maped colored pencils from Borders
16) A pack of x12 colored pens from Prints
17) A pack of x8 blue ink pens from Borders which I've been loving and using for a couple of years now
18) A pack of x3 blue ball point Pilot pens from Borders
19) A pack of x2 blue gel pens x1 black gel pen and x1 red gel pen by Pilot from Borders
20) A Pack of x2 0.5 Pentel mechanical pencils from Borders
21) A pack of x2 0.5 Faber Castell pencil lead from Carrefour
22) A 0.5 polymatic automatic pencil by Faber Castell from Carrefour
23) A 0.7 velocity pencil by Bic from Carrefour 
24) A pack of x2 0.7 Faber Castell pencil lead from Carrefour
25) A pack of x6 Staedtler highlighters from Borders

The reason why I got so many mechanical pencils is because none of the shops had the specific mechanical pencil that I usually use so I got different ones to see which one will suit me better.


26) White adhesive labels by Herma from the Dubai Library
27) A pack of 10 erasers by Faber Castell from Carrefour
28) A pack of pink scissors and transparent tape by Scoth from Borders
29) A mini ergologic stapler by Maped from Borders
30) A pack of atlas staples from Borders
31) A pack of 4 geometrical scales by Maped from Borders
32) A pack of x3 correctors (one of which is PINK) by Pentel from Borders
33) Pink calculator by Canon from Office Depot and this is not packed because I got this last year, and I really like it
34) A Staedtler sharpener from Borders
35) x2 Fantastic glue sticks from Borders
36) A pack of 5 colored post-it notes from Borders 

Beauty:

Mahdeim and I went shopping together, and also hung out before school starts! We both decided that we want to get some supplies other than pencils and pens for school. We stopped by Boots and got some things there! The things I bought from there are a mini hairbrush, wet wipes, Smint mints, and some bobbi pins! Just some usual things.


We went over to Bath&Body Works and there we both got ourselves little bags to keep all our school essential beauty things in, and I really like the bag! It says "Be Happy" on it, and it really just makes me happy! It also came with some things in it. It came with a mini body butter, a mini body wash, a mini body mist in the Beautiful Day scent. It also came with a sanitizer in the scent Malibu Sunset. All the things smell super good and fresh!



Another beauty thing I got, well it's not really a beauty item, it's an accessory! I wanted an anklet for a while now, and I decided to get one when I went out with Mahdeim. I'm not sure where I got this from, it was a little stand at the mall.



Clothing:

I stopped by Bershka and couldn't stop myself when I saw varsity jackets. I love varsity jackets and I decided to get another one! This one is just blue and i really like how they have the little red detailing on it.


Also from Bershka I got a grey shirt with flower print. The main reason I got this shirt is I guess because of what's written on it, I personally really liked that. It doesn't show clearly on the picture but it says "Everyone listens, but no one really hears"


Electronics:

We stopped by a few electronic shops and I got myself a USB to use for school, and I also got a selfie stick. The reason I got a selfie stick is because I gather a lot with family and friends and we like to take group pictures, and keep them for memories. So I decided to get one! Also I got a remote for it.


London Goodies:

I decided to keep best for last! Mahdeim went to London this summer and got me some super sweet and cute gifts! She got me M&M's from M&M's world and a very cute wallet from Karen Millen! I love the wallet and can't wait to use it.


That was all for todays post! I hope you enjoyed, also I would love love love to see your supplies or anything that you got for school so tweet or instagram me pictures with the hashtag #BackToSchoolWithDayana and tag me @_dayaaana_ and I would love to like, retweet, and comment on your pictures, maybe even follow some of you back!! Also I really enjoyed my day with Mahdeim, it was a great end to the summer vacation! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer