Thursday, August 14, 2014

15 Wardrobe Must-Haves ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:37 AM
Hey everyone! Today I will be sharing 15 clothing items that most people might have in their wardorbe, and basically clothes that are good to have. Of course I am not telling you that you have to go out and get all of these kinds of clothes, but maybe a few of these will help you choose a clothing item the next time you go shopping, and help you out with your outfits!

1) Floral Jacket!
I think that this is something really nice to have, you can spice up a simple shirt and add a pop of color, at the same time you can cover up and stay warmer when you're out in a cooler environment. I've been wearing my floral jackets in different ways, and I've been really loving it. To me this isn't exactly a legitimate every day look, but it's still nice to wear it a couple of times in a week or month. It's also very practical to have.

Zara Trafaluc (TRF)
Zara Trafaluc (TRF)
2) Blouse!
Who wouldn't want a blouse? You can wear it with a cute skirt and make a girly outfit, or wear it with a maxi skirt or trousers to make it a more formal look. It's a really nice thing to have in my opinion, and it can be used in so many different ways. I really like my blouse because of it's flowy sleeves, and polka dots, it's adorable!

Zara
3) Detailed Shirts!
I didn't know how to call these little cuties, so I decided to go with detailed shirts. What I mean is, basically simple shirts with some details which make it look dazzling! The gray shirt I have is so super comfortable but the detailing just makes it look stunning and I got so much positive feedback whenever I had it on, the pink, I got recently and I absolutely love how it's so simple, and the necklace-collar just adds a twist and makes it look super cute!

Stradivarius

Zara KNIT

4) Floral Tops!
 Floral! Floral! Floral! I've been loving floral for quiet a while now, and it's just super cute, and you can easily dress up any jeans with a cute floral top! I personally have different kinds of floral shirts, longsleeved, shortsleeved, and also of different matterials, and I feel like each one of them helped me out in a different way. Of course you don't need so many, you can just have the type that you like, also you can dress them up (the third picture) with sheer over tops to kind a break the floral feel, and lay it back a little bit.

Stradivarius
Zara 

Massimo Dutti
5) Casualy Comfy Sweatshirts!
I don't exactly mean sweatshirts, but basically comfy long sleeved shirts which you can casually wear out. The first one I have with a bit of floral is the one I love most, and every time I wear it, it makes me look good yet it's so super comfy. The second one is a pretty color, yet it has a comfy feel which I really like! I feel like this is something everyone should have because we don't always feel like wearing button ups or up-tight clothing, and just want to look presentable, and cute!

Stradivarius 
Bershka
6) Sweaters!
I love sweaters, and the sweater weather in general! Honestly I cannot wait till winter so I can stock up more sweaters!! I feel like this is something everyone should have. I like my sweaters to have some color to it, but not the bright kind of colors, more of something pastel. Also I kind a like to have a variety between the baggy sweaters and the more fit ones, but you can get the style that you like.

Zara KNIT
Zara KNIT
Salsa Jeans
7) Jeans!
Everyone needs solid color jeans! The ones I have in this picture are stretchy and they are so much more comfortable than regular jeans, and no one will ever guess that you're wearing stretchy jeans! I also like having a darker color and a lighter color so that I can match it with different tops. I also had a picture for floral print jeans but that got deleted and I couldn't take one again afterwards.

Right: Salsa Jeans                Left: Salsa Jeans

8) Sleevless Tops!
It's so nice to have a sleevless top which you can dress up with a flowy jacket, or just wear on a summer day when it's super hot, yet still look cute! I really like my sleevless top because it has this cute print, and the fact that it's plain white allows me to have it simple, and allows me to add accesories and different jackets! There are so many different outfits you can make out of this, and wear it in so many different ways.

Pull & Bear
9) Flowy Jacket!
I absoulutely love my flowy jacket, this is the only one I have and I definitelly want to get more. It has been so practical and I have been wearing it so much, especially with the sleevless top you see on top. Also I like this flowy jacket because it gives the jeans jacket feel since it's blue, and it's a thin material which is so comfy, cute and girly. (It looks a little different on the picture)

Pull & Bear
10) Varsity Jacket!
I wear a varsity jacket almost everyday, I love them so much! I've been wearing them to school, A LOT! I have three varsity jackets, but I only have 2 on the picture because the other one is in the laundry. My first one is red and it's London themed (I love that about it) and it's also thicker than the rest which makes it more suitable for winter, also it has a hood at the back. The second one I have is a light blue color and it doesn't have a hood, but it's super soft, comfy, and still manages to keep me warm! It's a nice thing to have in my opinion because we all want to have a jacket from time to time, and it's been really trendy to wear varsity jackets as I noticed.

Not really sure where I got this from 
Bershka
11) Blazer!
If you have a formal event or you need to be a little more put together for a special event what's better than adding a blazer to your outfit? I wore a blazer to school a couple of times, and it gave a very proffesional and put together look. It's also nice to wear to work, or as I mentioned to a special more formal event. I have a few blazer's and they all came in handy. The first blazer picture, isn't exactly a blazer but it's very close to one and I absolutely adore it.

Massimo Dutti
Zara
Massimo Dutti
12) Flowy Top!
Total closet must have. This top has been a life saver for me, whenever I wanted to look cute when going anywhere, yet I wanted to be super comfortable I wore this top, and I absolutely love it. It looks super weird on picture, but it's stunning when you put it on. It's so flowy, and it effortlessly makes you look great!

Zara

13) Long Skirt!
For a long time I didn't wear skirts and stuck to trousers/jeans, but then I got this skirt and I absolutely loved skirts. I only have one but I definitelly want to expand this little collection! Skirts are super adorable, super comfortable, and you can dress them up in so many ways with so many tops, and for so many different ways! It's a great clothing piece, which in my opinion every girl needs to have. If you don't like skirts then of course you don't have to have one.

Massimo Dutti
14) Sun Dress!
When I'm at home or a private pool I like to wear a dress. The dress I have has a cute blue floral print which I really love. The only complication with mine is that it's quite short so I would wear this with leggings, and I wouldn't wear it too often because of this problem. Of course if length isn't a problem for you then you are free to wear what you would like, but don't forget moderation.

Forever 21
15) Sheer Over-Top!
I have one of these cuties and I really like it, I love wearing it over the purple floral button up which you can see at the begining of this post, and it adds this cute twist. I feel like there are so many ways you can wear this, with different things underneath, and you can easily twist up an outfit by adding this! 

Massimo Dutti
That was all for today's post! I hope you all enjoyed this, and I hope this helped you solve some of your clothing complications. Also by mentioning these things I don't mean to force you to get any of these clothing pieces, I mentioned them as suggestions to help out anyone who might need it!

Before I end this post, I would like to tell you guys about a blogger I came across, and I enjoyed reading her posts so I thought I would share her with all of you! She is super sweet and her blog is simplyperfectme.blogspot.com. Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer