Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Liebster Award ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:07 AM
Hey everyone! Today I am posting an extra post for this week!

Today I would like to thank the author of Simply Me who nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you so so much, I truly appreciate it!
Basically this award is given to blogs with under 200 followers, and is a fairly "new" blog.


If you do get nominated, here is what you have to do:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you
  2. Answer the questions they have for you
  3. Nominate some new bloggers to win the award (they must have under 200 followers, and it cannot be the person that nominated you)
  4. Give them 11 fun questions to answer, and also make sure to contact them.
Here are the questions from Simply Me:

1) What is your dream job?
 - My dream job would probably be something in the doctor field, a psychologist or something like that. But by the time I graduate my dream job might change.

2) Why is blogging important to you?
 - Blogging is important to me because I love love love writing and sharing my opinion on things and kind of like helping people out if they have questions about something or need help with something.

3) What is your family like?
 - Well my family is great, I love them all so so so much, and they have been the greatest support all of my life. I love them so much, and they are some of the most kind hearted people ever. 

4) Who's your favorite person?
 - I don't really have one favorite person. My favortie people are definitelly my family, and my close friends who are basically like family to me. God bless them all.

5) When do you think you'll be the most confident with yourself?
 - Well, I always try to be as confident as I can, about everything, and in all walks of life.

6) Are you going to keep blogging?
 - Yes I probably will. I love blogging, and I have so many goals to achieve, and so many post ideas that I still have to do. And it's just really fun in general

7) What's your perfect guy like?
 - Tbh idk, I never thought of that haha

8) Favorite thing to do on a perfect day?
 - What I would want to do is have kind of like a road trip either on my own or with one of my friends maybe, and just have a good time, or maybe go to the desert, but I can't drive so.. But I would actually like to go to Abu Dhabi or just go to the mall and do fun things with my friends or sister like buying some cool stuff or just eating some nice food. Basically being around great people.

9) What are your friends like?
 - Honestly they are amazing, and they're all very supportive. They are family to me. And I appreciate, and love each and every one of them.

10) Are you ready for school to start?
 - Not completely. I am ready in the sense where I have all my supplies, but I am not sure if I am mentally ready. Like I am excited to see my friends and stuff, but afterwards it gets serious and all the quizzes and projects approach so that won't be exciting any more.

11) What is your biggest goal/hope in life?
 - I have so many goals that I want to achieve, and I would rather not really mention them. They're all in different fields and all for different good causes.


Here are my questions for the person I nominate:
1) Why did you make a blog?
2) What is your favorite thing to do?
3) How do you see yourself 10 years from now?
4) How would you describe your blogging style?
5) How do you come up with ideas for your blog?
6) What is your dream place to visit?
7) What would you say if someone asked you for a random piece of advice?
8) What is your favorite number, and why?
9) What do you think we could do to best improve the education system?
10) How do you feel about public speaking?
11) How would you describe yourself?


I nominate: 


That was all! Thank you so so much for nominating me I honestly appreciate it! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer