Thursday, August 7, 2014

Meet My Cat ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:37 AM
Hello! Today's post is way different than any of my posts, and this is very random but I've seen so many different youtube videos on people doing a "meet my cat" type of things so I decided why not do a blog post on my kitten?

I have a siamese kitten, and her name is MiMi she is about a year and a few months old (not very much of a kitten but anyway), and we actually got her in july last year. She used to be much whiter when she was younger but now she got a more latte shade. She is pretty thin, and also very active. She loves to play, a lot, but at the same time she will cuddle up next to you and fall asleep. Her eyes always look different, sometimes they're a bright blue and other times they're more gray. Honestly I haven't come across a person who hasn't cuddled up and started playing with her, also she is very playful in the sense where if she meets someone new she will very quickly love them, and cuddle up with them. Since she is very active she may sometimes bite you, not intentionally but playfully, that never happened to me but it did to my other family members, however the bite wasn't that bad and it didn't even hurt. The thing about MiMi is, she isn't very photogenic and she looks not so good in pictures, at least not as adorable as she does in real life (haha).



MiMi also has her own what we like to call, "house". Her house is basically the carry basket which we use if we ever need to take her out to the vet or something like that. She sleeps there every night, and we also put a few things in there so it would be softer for her, also the knitted circle thing was something I did in art class a few years ago. (pretty weird, it was supposed to be a hat btw haha). She also has a little resting place which is kind a like her house but it isn't, it's this green mouse-like place where she likes to chill sometimes, and as you can see she also uses the back of my laptop stand as her pillow type of thing.









That was all for today's post, hope you enjoyed, and hopefully you were entertained by this little insight into MiMi's life. Also, I didn't add her food, her grooming tool or anything of that sort because it's pretty common, and usual, so you all would probably already know how all that looks like. Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer