Thursday, August 21, 2014

Morning Routine ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:14 AM
Hi everyone, today's post is something I was very eager to do for quiet a while now, and I was trying to figure out exactly how am I gonna do this post. As you can tell by the title, I'm doing my morning routine! Now this is a routine that I do on most days of the week but twice a week I have gymnastic/workout session so I wake up earlier and have a little change to my routine but I won't add that because that isn't always included into my morning. Anyway, let's get into this.

When I wake up, I don't get out of bed easily especially on summer days when I sleep late. I like to stay in bed for a couple of minutes, and go on my phone, I check some messages, twitter, instagram all that cool stuff. When I finally get out of bed I go to the bathroom, wash my face with the Thalgo Face Wash which I actually have a post on, and you can check it out over here. After washing my face I brush my teeth with the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste.




After I'm done with all of that I like to wash my hands with the soap that we have that day (or basically week), and now it's the sweet pea from Bath&Body Works. After washing my hands I go to my room and brush my hair, and if I feel like it I will do some simple hairstyle like a bun or ponytail, but I usually wouldn't.



Afterwards I go to my closet and pick out the outfit that I will be wearing that day (for a closet tour comment down below or contact me), if I'm staying at home I will wear something comfy like sweat pants or leggings with a random shirt, but if I'm going out somewhere then I will obviously wear something more presentable, but that doesn't usually happen I don't really remember going out in the morning this summer. Anyway, after I dress up, I make my bed (if I'm not too lazy.).



When all of that is done I go downstairs to have some breakfast, now I don't always have the same thing for breakfast but on the picture you will see some of the things that I would normally have for breakfast like cereal, eggs, cream cheese, yoghurt, juice, water, and all that breakfast yummines (actually I'm not such a big fan of breakfast but you gotta have your most important meal of the day right!)


Since I brush my teeth before food, some time after breakfast I use moutwash just to refresh and start off doing anything that I have to do around the house, if I have nothing to do at all I would usually just sit on the sofa or do something on my phone, or watch some series on my laptop, and chat with friends.


That was all for my morning routine! I hope you enjoyed! If you have any suggestions for my next post comment down below or contact me! Also if any of you followed me on twitter please do mention me and tell me that you found my twitter through my blog so I can follow you back! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer