Saturday, August 30, 2014

Oreo Reese's Cookies Recipe ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:16 AM
Hey everyone! Today I am coming back with another recipe for all of you! In the past I did an oreo truffle recipe, but this time I decided that I would show you this other super easy no-bake oreo recipe! I brought this to school for a picnic we had with my classmates and everyone was asking me to bring more every time we had another picnic. I thought, why not share this with everyone else, and well here I am!

Ingredients:

- Oreo
- Reese's cups
- Galaxy Chocolate (Smooth Milk)
- M&M's mini
- bowl
- spoon
- tray/cutting board
- knife
- paper cupcake holders

Directions:


Step 1: Today I will be making 9 cookies so I'll need 9 Oreo's, but the amount of cookies you do depends on you. To begin take you Oreos and twist it open, basically seperate the bottom from the top. Then put one of the sides on to your cutting board/tray and leave the other half on a side for now.


Step 2: Now place Reese's cups on the Oreo halfs, and then cover them with the other side of the Oreo.




Step 3: Since the Oreo and Reese's would move around and fall if you would put it on a spoon and dip it in the chocolate like you did with the truffles, what I like to do is transfer the cookies into paper cupcake holders and on to a bigger tray/cutting board.


Step 4: Now you have to make tempered choclate! Tempered chocolate is normal chocolate, except it won't melt at room temperature. To make tempered chocolate you have to cut up your chocolate (in this case I am using Galaxy Smooth Milk) into little pieces, and then place a quarter of what you chopped into the microwave for 10 seconds, then take it out and stir. Keep doing that until the chocolate is melted fully, then add the remaining chopped up chocolate and stir again. Place it in the microwave for 10 seconds, take it out, stir and you're done! I used around 5 packets.




Step 5: Drizzle the chocolate over the Oreo and Reese's cookies, also make sure that the chocolate covers the sides of the cookies too. It's okay if the chocolate doesn't cover the bottom of the cookie you'll barely notice that when eating it.


Step 6: Now take your M&M's mini and put some on top of the cookies to add some M&M's taste and to decorate it a little. You can add any other topings of your prefference but I just went with the M&M's.  Afterwards just pop it in the fridge for it to set, for a couple of hours. Or until you need to serve it.


Step 6: After they set in the fridge take them out, and let them sit outside a little before serving.


That was all for todays post! Hope you all enjoyed, and if you try this out be sure to send me pictures! Before I end this post I would like to thank you all for 2000 pageviews, it's insane how in such a short time I reached so many pageviews, from so many different countries.. I appreciate each one of your reads, and I am so grateful that you take the time to read my posts!! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer