Tuesday, August 12, 2014

July Favorites ♡

Posted by Unknown at 3:18 AM
Hey guys! Since July is over I decided, with an advice of my lovely friend, to do a july favorite post. I guess it would be kind a nice to share with all of you what I used a lot, and loved this month! Let's get started.

This month I've been loving a couple of things, but something that I've been obsessing over like there's no tomorrow would probably have to be my miumiu shoes, which you probably read about it in a couple of my older posts. I actually got these shoes quiet recently because I found them super comfortable yet they looked super stunning. Also they match with a lot of my outfits so I obviously loved, and wore these shoes a lot.

MiuMiu
Next thing I've been loving this month is also something I mentioned in my earlier blog (5 Favorite Lip Products) and as you can tell, it's a lip product. This month I've been using the Baby Lips "Cherry Me", a lot. It's a very pretty color, and I kind a enjoy the smell for some reason. About the color, I feel like it's not too opaque, it's just a perfect consistency in my opinion, and it also makes my lips super soft and moisturized which definitely helps a ton when I get dry lips.

Baby Lips "Cherry Me"
Also I've been loving hair mists, a lot of people, at least people I know, haven't heard of hair mists before. They're basically nothing special, perfumes but specifically for hair. I've used hair mists a lot, I absolutely love them, and my favorite is the Chanel Chance Eau Tendre, I also love the perfume of the same scent, and it definitely is my all time favorite! What I also like about hair mists is that they stay on for quite a while making your hair smell divine which in my opinion is obviously great. 

Chanel Chance Hair Mist "Eau Tendre"
Last but most certainly not least, is my Sephora Dry Shampoo. I've been wanting to get a dry shampoo for a while now, and I finally decided to get one when we were out shopping with my sister the other day. I really like this dry shampoo and it definitely does its job. It freshens up the hair, and helps perfectly with styling too. Also it leaves the hair with a fresh scent which is another benefit!

Sephora Dry Shampoo
That was all for today's post! If you enjoyed my "July Favorites" post be sure to comment down below if you want to see more monthly favorites posts. I enjoyed doing this post so I am considering on trying to do this every month. If you have your favorites, I would love to know what they are! Comment down below or contact me (links on my contact page). Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer