Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Most Worn Jewelry ♡

Posted by Unknown at 3:33 PM
Hey everyone! Today I will be sharing with you my most worn jewelry pieces. To break it down I will be seperating this post into 4 sections. Rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets. Hope you enjoy!

Rings:

My most worn rings are both from Pandora, and they are the cherry blossom, and the heart ring. I absolutely love them, and I have them on all of the time, I just don't feel myself when I don't have them on. They're so cute, simple and girly. Just lovely.



Earrings:

I've had my ears pierced ever since I was like 5 years old and over the years I wore so many different earrings. Lately I've been absolutely loving my Pandora earrings which match my rings. The earrings I wear mostly are the cherry blossom and the heart ones. I always have them on, and I rarely take them off.



Bracelets:

I love love love bracelets. I like to wear different ones, and change them up every once in a while but the ones I wear A LOT are my Pandora bracelets, my mother pearl bracelet with my name (not sure where that is from), and my simple gold bracelet with a diamond in the middle from Roberto Coin. I love these bracelets and it makes me happy wearing them.





Necklaces:

I have different types of necklaces, and I really enjoy wearing them. The necklace I wear with a lot of my outfits is the long Van Cleef & Arpels necklace which you might have seen in my past OOTD posts, also I have a long owl necklace from Accesories which I wear quite a lot with some solid color t-shirts to add a pop of color. Also I have this bead like purple&pink necklace which is not too long, and I'm not really sure where I got it from but I really love it, it definitelly adds a great feel to my outfits. Lastly my other most worn necklace is the golden bow necklace from Forever 21, this one is shorter than the others but I still really like wearing it anyway.



That was all for today's post hope you enjoyed! I would like to thank you all so much for reading my posts, I am so close to 2,000 pageviews and that is incredible, thank you so so so much, I truly appreciate it! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer