Friday, August 8, 2014

A Day In My Life: Out With Mahdeim ♡

Posted by Unknown at 3:03 AM
Hey everyone! Today I am surprsing you all with an extra post this week. Before I begin I would like to make a quick update, a little change that I did to my blog. I know that I said that this month every saturday I will be doing an OOTW but it has been quiet problematic, and I also have a few personal reasons, so unfortunately I will not continue with this, at least not this month. However if I go out somewhere and want to share my outfit I definitelly might have OOTD's. So sorry about this sudden change. Anyway, let's get into this exciting post!

On thursday my close friend, who is actually also a blogger, a lot of you might know her (wannabelondonerrr) and I went out to the mall. We honestly had an incredible time, and we enjoyed everything a ton. One of the most exciting things we did was probably getting our friendship charms for our favorite Pandora bracelets! We got the little cute connecting butterflies made specially for best friends. Also as we were admiring our new matching charms, we realized that we have the same "Sweet Sister" charm too! As most of you know Mahdeim recently got her ears pierced, so we decided to get her super cute white blossom earrings from Pandora too (pic on her post).


We all love having some fun times at the mall, so we dared ourselves to try on some super high pumps, and let me just tell you, that was hilarious. As most of you know I'm quiet tall so wearing those heels, which I don't ever do was a splendid experience! There's always a first time for everything right. If anyone was wondering, this was at Top Shop.


Also we had to stop by one of the most amazing stores, ever. Which is Joe Malone (aah, perfect), also we definitely had some starbucks, and if any of you were wondering what's my favorite starbucks drink or the one I usually get, it's the caramel frapuccino with extra caramel, caramel up and down, and cream and caramel on top. A lot of caramel in there haha.



Both of us also got new phone cases, I got a Kate Spade hot pink silicon case with flower cut outs, and Mahdeim got a black&white one from PINK which I personally adore, I'm actually considering to get one like that or similar! You can check her's out on her blog!



What's a day out without some food? After some time we obviously got tired and hungry so we decided to eat at Carluccio's, and we had one of the most common and loved Italian dishes, PIZZA!! duhh.. To top it off, a great way to wrap everything up is of course to have some dessert, so we decided to have Pappa Roti!



Saving the best for last, today Mahdeim surprised me with a spectacular birthday gift! She got me a beautiful blazer from Zara, it has such a cute print, and I truly appreciate it! Can't wait to wear this!


Today was a generally incredible, and just a simply splendid day! I loved every moment and I can't fit it all into this blog. Hope you all had a spectacular day too, and don't forget to always keep up your beautiful smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer