Saturday, August 23, 2014

Little Clothing Haul ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:37 AM
Hey guys! This weekend I did some warm cloth shopping, and also some summery cloth shopping. Since I live in Dubai it sounds weird getting warmer clothes but it does get quiet chilly in winter, and also we are planning to travel to colder places the upcoming year. Anyway, I decided to share with you all the few things that I got, and I hope all of you will enjoy this haul.

The first thing I got is this jacket, but it isn't really like normal jackets, it's kind a like a coat, but it's super cute, and it's a little bit baggy, but not too much, it's very balanced and I love the detailing on it. I've seen jackets of this style all over tumblr for a while and I loved them so much, and when I saw this one in Zara I just had to get it. Now, it looks super weird on the picture, but trust me it looks amazing when you try it on.

Zara TRF

The next thing I got is this mustard color sweater. This is a little out of my comfort zone as I usually go for more laid back colors but this color looked really good, and it looks super cute when you put it on, I am so excited to wear this! Also I think it's good to try new things once in a while, and as most of you know I'm a little obsessed with sweaters so this a great addition to the collection in my opinion.

Zara KNIT 

I got another sweater which is a more laid back and dark color, and I really liked this one. It's kind of like a cropped sweater but it's long cropped, and it's also stretchy. It's just super cute especially if I add some accesories. Also I felt like it would be nice to add a darker sweater since I mostly have lighter ones.

Zara KNIT
Next I got this dark blue, thin material jacket from Pull&Bear, and this is something I got mainly for school because our uniform is blue, and well I don't really like the jacket they provide us so we are allowed to get our own as long as it's blue or black. I liked this one because it's a thin cotton material and it will be good for all times.

Pull&Bear
Also from Pull&Bear I got this super cute shirt which I absolutely loved from the moment I saw it, it's floral print (one of my faves) and it's just super adorable, comfy, cute, and just simply lovely. I'm pretty sure I will be wearing this A LOT.

Pull&Bear
Lately I've been getting into sports and working out, I'm also taking some gymnastics/workout classes with a trainer so I decided to get myself some new workout clothes, because for some reason I am becoming more and more obsessed with workout clothes, haha. What I got was these purple stretchy leggings and they are made specifically for working out. I also got these tops with cute designs/prints on them to wear with the leggings, and I'm also planning to get other colors for the leggings, and more tops but this time different ones (as in shirts not tops if you get what I mean). I don't really know where this is from (sorry)...



Last but most certainly not least, I got myself a BEANIE. I love beanies but I just never get any, but I saw this one at Zara and I just had to get it. I don't actually mind how hot/cold it is I will wear it anyway, maybe not outside but at home definitelly. Also once we travel I will probably use that much more, not only that as I mentioned earlier it does get quiet chilly here so I have an excuse to rock my beanie!
Zara

That was all for today's Haul! Hope you all enjoyed! And I hope you are all having a great weekend, also I would love to see any of your guys's new clothes so feel free to email me! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer