Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TMI Tag ♡

Posted by Unknown at 11:45 AM
Hey hey hey! I'm back with yet another tag for you today which will also help you all get to know me a little better! I've always wanted to do the TMI Tag so I decided to do it today! Let's get into it.

1) What are you wearing?
 - sweatpants and a shirt
2) Ever been in love?
 - nope
3) Ever had a terrible break up?
 - nope
4) How tall are you?
 - 170cm
5) How much do you weigh?
 - haven't checked that in a while
6) Any tattoos?
 - nope
7) Any piercings?
 - only ears
8) OTP?
 - idk
9) Favorite show?
 - pretty little liars, the fosters, supernatural, dance moms.
10) Favorite bands?
 - imagine dragons, 30 seconds to mars, mcFly, arctic monkeys
11) Something you miss?
 - how things used to be about 2 years ago
12) Favorite song?
 - I have a lot, and I actually have a post on that
13) How old are you?
 - currently 14
14) Zodiac sign?
 - cancer
15) Quality you look for in a partner?
 - I'm skipping this
16) Favorite quote?
 - I have a lot for different situations
17) Favorite actor?
 - Leonardo Dicaprio, Johny Depp, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Robin Williams, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johanson, Maia Mitchell, Jake T. Austin, David Lambert, Selena Gomez, Lucy Hale, Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, Troian Bellisario, Keegan Allen, Ian Harding
18) Favorite color?
 - black, white, pink, blue, lavender, red
19) Loud music or soft?
 - a little of both, and it also depends on my mood
20) Where do you go when you're sad?
 - somewhere where I can be alone
21) How long does it take you to shower?
 - depends if I'm in a hurry or not, but usually longer than everyone else in the house
22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 - depends if I'm in a hury or not
23) Ever been in a physical fight?
 - I didn't fight back but I got punched by a girl when I was in the 1st grade
24) Turn on?
 - intelligence, kindness, trustworthiness
25) Turn off?
 - smoking, backbitting
26) The reason I made a blog?
 - I like to advice people and share things about different products, I also love to write
27) Fears?
 - mushrooms, sharks, snakes, any bug, dark, height
28) Last thing that made you cry?
 - the thought of a very dear friend moving to another country all the way across the globe and idk if I'll ever see her again
29) Last time you said you loved someone?
 - my mom, this morning
30) Meaning behind your blog name?
 - nothing special, just my name
31) Last book you read?
 - Legend
32) The book you're currently reading?
 - nothing
33) Last show you watched?
 - The Fosters
34) Last person you talked to?
 - my gymnastics/workout trainer
35) The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
 - Mahdeim, my v close friend
36) Favorite food?
 - I don't really have anything specific
37) Place you want to visit?
 - Barcelona, Camp Nou (in Barcelona), London, Palma DeMallorca, Scotland, Switzerland, Los Angeles, New York, Monaco, Cannes, Jazirat Al Hamra, Makkah, Greece (Santorini), Italy
38) Last place you went?
 - Mirdif City Centre
39) Do you have a crush?
 - nope
40) Last time you kissed someone?
 - never
41) Last time you were insulted?
 - like really really insulted, a couple of months ago
42) Favorite flavor of sweet?
 - hmm
43) What instruments do you play?
 - I know a couple of things on the piano
44) Favorite piece of jewelry?
 - I have a post on that
45) Last sport you played?
 - football at school
46) Last song you sang?
 - hold on we're going home
47) Favorite chat up line?
 - idk
48) Have you ever used it?
 - ..
49) Last time you hung out with someone?
 - my v close friend Nada came over to my house the past thursday, that was the last time
50) Who should answer these questions next?
 - I tag Mahdeim (wannbelondonerrr) and anyone of you who wants to enter :)

That was all for today's post, I hope you all enjoyed this. If you want to share your TMI answers my email is on my contact page, also if you have any requests feel free to comment below or contact me anywhere through my contact page.. I hope you have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer