Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DIY Lip Scrub ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:27 AM
Hi guys!! I've seen a lot of people do this tutorial on YouTube with so many different ways, and I thought why not show you guys a tutorial too! This is very simple and easy to make, and you will probably find all the ingredients you need in your kitchen!

Before I begin I just wanna say that a lot of you may know that I love LUSH and I also have their lip scrub which does work wonders, but it is quiet pricey for a little container of sugar lip scrub so I thought of making this tutorial, also if you're on the go and you don't have time to get a lip scrub from LUSH or anywhere else then you can obviously use this method. Also if you wanna read more about my LUSH lip scrub then click here.

Ingredients:
- Honey
- Sugar
- Any type of oil
- Lemon
- Small bowl
- Container
- Spoon


Directions:

Step 1: To begin with get your little bowl where you will mix your ingredients and add 3 teaspoons of sugar, you can use either white or brown, but since I didn't have brown I used white. 


Step 2: After adding the sugar add half a teaspoon of honey and half a teaspoon of oil. You can use any oil that you have, cooking oil, olive oil, coconut oil, or any that you prefer.. 



Step 3: Next thing you are going to add is the fresh lemon, the reason you're adding this is for the flavor, basically kind of like lemon lip scrub.


Step 4: now mix all the ingredients together and keep adding either more sugar or lemon to reach the consistency that you like. I personally preffer it to be a little more sugary and chunky yet still have it kind a stuck together.


Step 5: Lastly transfer your lip scrub into your desired container, I would recommend you to use a smaller container but since I didnt have one I used one that's just a little bigger, but that really depends on you. Make sure your container has a lid. And voila!



Thank you so much for reading! I hope this helps all of you who have chapped lips. I personally tried this out and it did give a noticeable result, it made my lips softer and nourished, it also made them a tad more pigmented making it look like I have a little lipstick on, yet it still looked natural. If you try this out I would love to see how it worked for you and I would love to see your before and after pictures! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer