Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Day In My Life: Challenge Chambers ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:34 AM
Hello everyone! Today I will be sharing my day with all of you!

Yesterday (It's after 12am here so I'm saying yesterday, monday) was a day of new experiences for me and my friends. Now, where we live we have this mall which no one really goes to very often, but they opened up this new place there which is called "Challenge Chambers", and there's basically like a couple of different types of chambers/mysteries you can choose to solve. As it was our first time we were suggested to go to the "Mystery Challenge" which was really nice, and we definitelly enjoyed. I'm not gonna go into detail of the mystery so that if any of you are going I won't spoil the excitment for you. I also really like the idea they have there, where like whenever you visit that place you can write on their chalk wall, your name or anything as a remembarance.

When we were done with Challenge Chambers we decided to treat ourselves and we went to a salon that was in the mall, and just did manicures. It was great and very relaxing, afterwards we had some dinner in this place at the mall called "Taste of Fame" and it's basically celebrity themed, with like life-looking statues of different famous people like Albert Einstein and Lionel Messi. It was an amazing day and we all definitelly really enjoyed a lot. It was also great to hang out with my friends, talk, and laugh, of course.




I didn't add the pictures of Taste of Fame or the salon because they were pretty basic kind of things, and also because our trip to the mall today was based around this. I would definitelly recommend all you people who are planning to come to Dubai or are in Dubai to visit Challenge Chambers. Do you have a favorite entertainment spot where you live? I would definitelly love to know more about it! Have a good day/night and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer